2/12/08

Thursday

6th: Today's vocabulary word for your technology notebook is data. Start class by finding a definition that makes sense to you and adding it to your notebook. While you are working on your notebooks I will be checking the worksheet from yesterday about bits and bytes. Please have it out so I can see it as I walk around. After you are finished with your Technology Notebook we are going to go over the worksheet from yesterday and then prepare for the test tomorrow. Due to the snow day the test will only contain questions from lesson one: outer hardware, lesson two: parts of the computer and lesson three: bits and bytes.

7th: Today we are going to review the rubric for the Inspiration assignment about Apple's iPods. There are two sites you are going to be using to gather data: http://www.apple.com/ipod/whichipod/ & http://www.cnet.com/. Before you get started I am going to review the two sites and how they should be used.

8th: Today you are going to explore the program Scratch further, however, unlike yesterday I am going to focus your exploration a bit more today. Please remember that when I give you time in class to "play" with a program I expect you to experiment with different features and buttons in order to find out how to use the program independently. If you aren't sure how to do something move on and try something new or use the link to the right to find out how to do what you're trying to do. On Thursday I will walk you through the basics of the program as well as what you are going to create for your website.

No comments:

Post a Comment