3/11/08

Tuesday

6th: After looking at the schedule I have decided to finish up the children's book project Wednesday instead of Friday. We have a short block today and a long block tomorrow and for most of you that will be plenty of time. Anyone who doesn't finish can come during flex next week and complete the assignment. For those of you not sure how to save I will show you at the end of class tomorrow.

7th: From the looks of all the Skittles in my back desk you guys didn't complete the ever-elusive skittles assignment. Scroll down to yesterday's entry and complete the assignment today.

8th: I am going to set up my animation page to review some of the tags (for some of you it may be the first time you get it) and also introduce the center and image tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment